The report presents a strategic assessment of “Europe Food Safety Testing Market” size analysis including enabling technologies, market drivers, challenges, standardization, and future roadmap of industry. The data includes historical and predicted values with an accurate picture of the growth of the Europe Food Safety Testing market. This research report also provides an in-depth analysis of market opportunities, import/export details, supply & demand scenario, pricing factors, and emerging trends. The report also discovering the geographic expansion, competitive landscape, segmentation, and revenue of the global industry.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245114
Europe Food Safety Testing Market Manufacturer Segment Analysis:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245114
Key Market Trends:
Spain Emerges as the Prominent Market
Spain is an agricultural powerhouse and is producing around 50% of Europe’s fresh fruits and vegetables. The quality and safety of fresh produce are of utmost importance, especially in the export markets. Spanish consumers are also getting aware of the highest degree of food safety, especially with animal-based food products and sensitive products like infant formulae and geriatric nutrition. Growing food safety awareness among consumers has been one of the driving factors for the food safety testing market. However, lack of awareness among small- and medium-scale food processors and the feasibility concerns of some of the testing methods have been impeding the growth. Some of the major players operating in the Spanish food testing markets are NSF International, SGS Spain, Eurofins, and ALS Global.
GMO Testing Remains the Fastest Growing Market
GMO contaminants involve the presence of the unwanted gene in the food products. Stringent GMO regulations in the EU are necessitating the vigorous testing of GMO for safety. GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) testing confirms the identity and nature of the product at every step, including supply chain, and assures compliance with import or labelling regulations for GM food. Increasing imports of soy, corn, and canola by the European countries, such as Germany, France, Italy, Spain and UK, is raising the demand for GMO testing to meet regulatory requirements, commercial contract requirements and to ensure internal quality control. UK is the fastest growing country-level market for GMO safety testing in the world and is the second highest in terms of value in the EU.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future global Europe Food Safety Testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- Analysing various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market.
- The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this Report (Price 3850 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245114
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the growth potential of the Europe Food Safety Testing market?
- Which product segment will have the largest share?
- Which regional markets will lead in the coming years?
- Which application segment will grow strongly?
- What growth opportunities could arise in the Europe Food Safety Testing industry in the future?
- What are the greatest challenges for the Europe Food Safety Testing market in the future?
- Who is the leader in the Europe Food Safety Testing market?
- What are the main trends that have a positive impact on market growth?
- What growth strategies are players considering to stay in the Europe Food Safety Testing market?
Detailed TOC of Europe Food Safety Testing Market – Segmented by Geography – Growth, Trend, and Forecast:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 Market Overview
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Contaminant Type
5.1.3 Pesticide and Residue
5.1.5 Food Allergen
5.2 By Food Type
5.2.2 Fruit & Vegetable
5.2.3 Meat & Poultry
5.2.4 Processed Food
5.3.2 United Kingdom
5.3.7 Rest of Europe
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 ALS Limited
6.4.3 Campden BRI
6.4.4 NSF International
6.4.5 SGS SA
6.4.6 Eurofins Scientific
6.4.7 Intertek Group plc
6.4.8 UL LLC
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Aircraft Health Monitoring Systems (AHMS) Market 2021 Research Findings by Business Strategies, Global Trends, Industry Size and Growth Forecast with Latest Developments, Industry Share and Revenue Analysis till 2027https://soccernurds.com/