The global embolotherapy market was valued at $3.0 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $4.8 billion by 2024, progressing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period (2019–2024). More than 840,000 new liver cancer cases were diagnosed around the world in 2018, according to the World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF).
Receive Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/embolotherapy-market/report-sample
Several embolic agents and support devices are used for the procedure, of which embolic agents are used more. This is because of the advent of technologically advanced agents, such as radioactive Y-90 microspheres, which are utilized in the treatment of primary and secondary liver diseases, as well as calibrated microspheres, which are used during bland embolization. Moreover, the usage of embolic agents is increasing in interventional radiology procedures, which further helps augment the demand for these embolotherapy products.
Make an Enquiry before Purchase: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=embolotherapy-market
Presently, North America witnesses the highest number of such procedures, as the incidence of various diseases which require these is rising in the continent. Moreover, the continent has the most advanced healthcare infrastructure in the world, and several improved embolic agents are being launched by biopharmaceutical companies. In the coming years, the most rapid embolotherapy market growth would be witnessed in Asia-Pacific (APAC), on account of the expansion in the pool of patients with advanced-stage cancers and rising expenditure on healthcare, which is leading to improvements in the medical infrastructure in the region.
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders