As per a report by P&S Intelligence, the global skin replacement and substitutes market is projected to reach a value of $1,202.2 by 2024, increasing from $838.0 million in 2018, and is predicted to advance at a 6.3% CAGR during the forecast period (2019–2024).
Receive Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/skin-replacement-and-substitutes-market/report-sample
When application is taken into consideration, the skin replacement and substitute market is categorized into cosmetic surgery, burns, ulcers, and others. Out of these, the burns category is predicted to account for the major revenue share, 42.6%, of the market in 2024. Full-thickness injuries caused due to burns destroy both dermis and epidermis layers of the skin, leading to irretrievable skin loss, since completely destroyed dermis does not have the ability to regenerate. This condition can only be taken care of by skin replacement and substitutes procedures.
Make an Enquiry before Purchase: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=skin-replacement-and-substitutes-market
On the basis of end user, the skin replacement and substitutes market is divided into beauty & cosmetic industry, wound care clinics & hospitals, and others. Among these, the beauty & cosmetics industry division is predicted to hold the second-largest share of the market during the forecast period, which can primarily be ascribed to the surging consciousness among people regarding physical appearance. Moreover, the demand for these services is high from hospitals and clinics because of their established presence.
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders