The global population health management market is predicted to generate a revenue of over $48.1 billion by 2022, and is expected to progress at a 23.3% CAGR during the forecast period (2016–2022), as per a study conducted by P&S Intelligence.
Receive Sample Copy of this Report:https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/population-health-management-market/report-sample
Out of these, the web-based division is expected to contribute the largest revenue share of more than 65.0% to the population health management market during the forecast period. Apart from this, the cloud-based division is predicted to exhibit the fastest growth during the forecast period, which can be ascribed to the surging adoption of cloud-based solutions in the healthcare sector. On the basis of component, the market is bifurcated into software and service, between which, the software bifurcation is expected to account for the larger share of the market in the coming years.
Make an Enquiry before Purchase:https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=population-health-management-market
In addition to this, the population health management market is also witnessing growth due to the increased expenditure in the healthcare sector in both developed and developing countries. While the healthcare sector in countries such as the U.S. is advanced, the demand for advanced technologies is also increasing in emerging economies, such as China and India. The patient base in these countries is on a rise, which is why, the need for improved medical services at low cost is growing as well. Therefore, governments of various countries are spending widely in the healthcare sector.
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings