Rise in disposable income of people, change in lifestyle, and increase in product launches to cater to the growing consumer demand are the key factors driving the facial care market, globally. Further, the growing popularity of multi-purpose products is expected to propel the market growth. The market has diversified exponentially in recent years with the launch of various products, such as face cream, toner, serum, facial mask, and anti-age cream.
Globally, Asia-Pacific (APAC) is anticipated to be the largest market for facial care products in the coming years. The market in the region is expected to witness notable growth on account of increasing consumer spending, growing appearance consciousness in people, and rising consumer awareness on the benefits of using facial care products.
Request to Get the Sample Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/facial-care-market/report-sample
The key trend observed in the facial care market is the growing preference for organic products. In recent years, organic products have gained traction in the market due to the benefits offered by them. With the growing awareness on the beneficial properties of organic products, consumers have become more responsive toward the use of these products for skin care. Unlike other commercial beauty products, which are effective but contain harmful chemicals, organic products are free from chemical substances that have detrimental effects on the skin in the long run.
Some of the major players operating in the global facial care market are L’Oréal S.A., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Alticor Inc., The Body Shop International Limited, Avon Products Inc., The Procter & Gamble Company, Oriflame Cosmetics AG, Unilever PLC, Shiseido Company Limited, Burberry Group PLC, Kao Corporation, and Edgewell Personal Care.
The report covers country-wise facial care market analysis. Some of the major countries covered in the report are the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, the U.K., Italy, China, Japan, India, Australia, Brazil, South Africa, and the U.A.E.
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders