The global automotive battery management system market is forecasted to witness significant growth in the coming years, owing to increasing demand for hybrid electric and battery electric vehicles. The increase in the demand for these vehicles is a result of the implementation of stringent government regulations with respect to environment degradation and government incentives in the form of subsidies, grants, and tax rebates to encourage the use of eco-friendly modes of transportation.
APAC, led by China, recorded the highest sales volume in the automotive battery management system market in 2017. The region is expected to continue holding the largest market share in the coming years, mainly on account of China’s government policies and initiatives favoring the production of automobiles, particularly electric vehicles. India and Japan are also expected to play an important role in the growth of the APAC market in the near future. The government of many Asian countries has plan to end the production and sales of gasoline and diesel vehicles in coming years. This move is expected to increase the market of electric vehicles in the region, benefiting the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Automotive Battery Management System Market Competitive Landscape
The global automotive battery management system market is witnessing a number of partnerships, collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions among major players. Apart from this, many automotive electronics providers have added battery management systems as one of their verticals to their business. Besides, the competition in the market is expected to increase in the near future. The market primarily comprises component vendors and battery management system manufacturers. Some of the key players in the market are Analog Devices Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, AVL LIST GmbH, Texas Instruments Inc., Continental AG, HORIBA MIRA Ltd., Intel Corporation, Johnson Matthey PLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Toshiba Corporation.
Make Enquiry Before Buying the [email protected] https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=automotive-battery-management-system-market
This study covers
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the market and their service offerings
- Recent strategic developments by the major players in the market