Market Size – USD 410.1 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 29.9%, Market Trends – The rise in the use of eSIM in Machine to Machine connectivity.
The global Embedded SIM (eSIM) Market is forecasted to be worth USD 3019.1 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The embedded sim (eSIM) market is forecasted to grow exponentially over the forecast timeframe owing to the growing adoption of IoT connected devices in manufacturing. The rising implementation of smart solutions across the globe is expected to further propel the market growth.
Avail Free Sample Copy at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/212
Key Highlights From The Report
- In February 2018, NXP Semiconductors N.V. launched an innovative eSIM solution, SN100U. The most advanced “all-in-one” chipset in the world, incorporating NFC, Secure Element, and eSIM, and the 40 nm Secure element of SU070, provides digital wallet protection and eSIM solutions. With the introduction of this solution, NXP will strengthen its position globally.
- Over the forecast timeframe, the connectivity service segment is anticipated to dominate the market with a CAGR of 30.2%, as connectivity services include services to mobile network operators to ensure stable and efficient end-user network connection.
- Due to the rapid implementation of smart grids and other advanced technologies, North America is anticipated to hold the largest market over the forecast period. Due to the presence of a major market player in Europe is projected to experience substantial growth over the forecast period.
- Key participants include KORE Wireless Group Inc., Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security GmbH, Arm Limited, Gemalto NV, STMicroelectronics, Infineon Technologies AG, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Deutsche Telekom AG, Sierra Wireless Inc., and Vodafone Group Plc among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Embedded SIM (eSIM) Market on the basis of solution, application, end-use, and region:
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Connectivity Services
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Connected Cars
- Machine to Machine
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation & Logistics
- Consumer Electronics
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Global Embedded SIM Market Report – Key Takeaways:
- The latest research report analyzes the changing competitive scenario.
- The report carries an unbiased perspective towards the global market performance.
- The study presents an eight-year assessment of the global market and its principal product segments.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, opportunities, restraints, and threats, have been discussed in the report in detail.
- The analytical data and strategic planning methodologies are expected to aid businesses in decision-making
- The report serves as an exhaustive regional analysis of the global Embedded SIM market, systematically presenting the business profiles of various stakeholders.
- Furthermore, the report provides valuable data about the critical factors influencing market progress.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Solutions
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Solutions
1.4.3. Paid Solutions
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Embedded SIM (eSIM) Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Embedded SIM (eSIM) Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. The increasing number of IoT connected devices
18.104.22.168. The rising government initiatives for the promotion of electric vehicles
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Lack of Standardization
126.96.36.199. High cost compared to conventional SIM
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Embedded SIM (eSIM) By Solution Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Solution Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.2. Connectivity Services
Chapter 6. Embedded SIM (eSIM) By Application Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.4. Connected Cars
6.1.5. Machine to Machine
Get a broad analysis of the COVID19 impact on the Embedded SIM market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/embedded-sim-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details on the report or to inquire about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.https://soccernurds.com/