The Indian tube packaging market is estimated to grow at a considerable CAGR of around 8.0% during the forecast period (2021-2027). The market for tube packaging is further growing mainly due to the growing end-user industries such as cosmetics & personal care, food & beverage and other industry owing to the government initiatives in the country. In addition, ease of FDI is primarily encouraging foreign investors to open a new manufacturing facility in India. 100% FDI is allowed in food processing and single-brand retail, and 51% in multi-brand retail. The ease of FDI is supporting the entry of foreign firms in India, which in turn, will leverage the production of personal care and food & beverage products in the country, and thereby will increase the adoption of tube packaging.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/indian-tube-packaging-market
The various advantages of tube packaging further encourage the demand in various industries such as personal, care, pharmaceutical and food & beverages. Plastic tubes composed of tough resin can withstand extreme temperatures and pressure. As a result, plastic tubing can ensure more functionality. Therefore, it offers versatility rather than steel and stainless steel which is expected to support its applications in a range of areas, including cosmetics, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical, in the country. The growth in these sectors is primarily encouraging the plastics flexible packaging alternatives, including polypropylene, polyethylene, polyester, and others, which in turn, is boosting the growth of the market in the country.
A Full Report of Indian Tube Packaging Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/indian-tube-packaging-market
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate during the forecast period?
- Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market during the forecast period?
- How COVID-19 will impact the market growth in 2020 and the coming years?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected region/segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
Indian Tube Packaging Market – Segmentation
By Material Type
- Laminated Tubes
- Aluminum Tubes
- Plastic Tubes
- Others( Paper)
- Cosmetics and Oral Care
- Food & Beverages
- Others (Cleaning Products)
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/indian-tube-packaging-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404