The Ball Valve Market was valued at USD 11.68 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 13.93 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period 2021 – 2027.
A ball valve is a type of quarter-turn valve with pivoting, perforated and hollow balls to control the flow through it. It is durable, reliable, works well, and closes securely even after long-term use. For control applications, these superior qualities make them the best choice. Ball valves are of different types, such as full port, reduction port, V port, cavity filler, trunnion, and multi-port. Ball valves are for air, gas, and liquid applications requiring anti-bubble service.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Global Ball Valve Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/ball-valve-market/57406/
- Rising Stem Ball Valve
- Floating Ball Valve
- Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
By End-user Vertical
- Water Management
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Cameron Schlumberger Inc.
- Crane Co.
- Curtiss Wright Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co
- Flowserve Corporation
- IMI Plc
- KITZ Corporation
- Metso Corporation
- Valvitalia SpA
- Velan Inc
Scope of the Report
The research study analyzes the global Ball Valve industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Ball Valve Market Report
1. What was the Ball Valve Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
2. What will be the CAGR of the Ball Valve Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
3. Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
4. Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Ball Valve Market was the market leader in 2020?
5. Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
The report covers the following objectives:
- Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Ball Valve market.
- The market share of the global Ball Valve market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
- Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Ball Valve market.
- Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Ball Valve market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide an exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and the most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404