The Aircraft Engine Market was valued at USD 42.43 billion in 2020, and it is projected to reach about USD 75 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
An aircraft engine is the part of an aircraft’s propulsion system that is used to generate mechanical power. In an aircraft engine, the air is drawn forward through intakes, compressed by a fan, mixed with fuel, burned, and then fired from the rear as a hot, fast-moving exhaust gas that propels the airplane forward.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Global Aircraft Engine Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/aircraft-engine-market/57583/
- Turboprop Engine
- Turbofan Engine
- Turboshaft Engine
- Piston Engine
- Commercial Aviation
- Military Aviation
- General Aviation
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
Some of the prominent players in the aircraft engines market are General Electric Company (through GE Aviation), Raytheon Technologies Corporation (through Pratt & Whitney), Rolls-Royce Holding PLC, Safran SA, and MTU Aero Engines AG.
Scope of the Report
The research study analyzes the global Aircraft Engine industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Aircraft Engine Market Report
1. What was the Aircraft Engine Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
2. What will be the CAGR of the Aircraft Engine Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
3. Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
4. Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Aircraft Engine Market was the market leader in 2020?
5. Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
The report covers the following objectives:
- Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Aircraft Engine market.
- The market share of the global Aircraft Engine market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
- Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Aircraft Engine market.
- Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Aircraft Engine market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide an exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and the most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404