The Automotive Temperature Sensor Market was valued at USD 12.13 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 8.47 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period 2021 – 2027.
A sensor is a type of transducer that detects a difference in the environment due to mechanical changes and transmits it as an electrical or optical signal to its component. In automobiles, sensors are used to develop centralized control systems for vehicles. By installing sensors in the vehicle, it increases the reliability of the vehicle and the safety of its passengers. A variety of sensors are used in automobiles, such as pressure sensors, temperature sensors, position sensors, speed sensors, oxygen sensors, NOx sensors, and many others.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of the Global Automotive Temperature Sensor Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/automotive-temperature-sensor-market/57957/
By Application Type
- Thermal Seats
By Product Type
- Resistance Temperature Detector
- IC Temperature Sensor
- MEMS Temperature Sensor
- Infrared Sensor
The key players in the automotive temperature sensor market are Robert Bosch (Germany), Aptiv PLC (U.K.), Continental (Germany), Panasonic (Japan), TDK Corporation (Japan), TE Connectivity Ltd (Switzerland), Rohm Co. Ltd. (Japan), Microchip Technology Inc. (U.S.), TT Electronics (U.K.), ZF TRW Automotive (U.S.) and RFMicron (U.S.).
Scope of the Report
The research study analyzes the global Automotive Temperature Sensor industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Automotive Temperature Sensor Market Report
1. What was the Automotive Temperature Sensor Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
2. What will be the CAGR of the Automotive Temperature Sensor Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
3. Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
4. Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Automotive Temperature Sensor Market was the market leader in 2020?
5. Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
The report covers the following objectives:
- Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Automotive Temperature Sensor market.
- The market share of the global Automotive Temperature Sensor market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
- Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Automotive Temperature Sensor market.
- Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Automotive Temperature Sensor market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide an exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and the most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404